Bullet Lists for Elementor Page Builder
WPBakery Builder , once known as Visual Composer has a great add on to your site. Bullets or icons are a great way to feature small amounts of information and display them in an orderly way. So why use a plugin over doing it the old fashioned way? It gives you order to your layouts. Not all themes are equip with the right column adjusters you need to keep your bullets looking great. It’s also a great way to already see the layout in advance so you can create the amount of text to fill that space for a perfect fit.
Some tips to keep your bullets looking their best.
- Keep the titles short. You want to effectively display your titles on all screens including mobile devices. Everyone’s browser screen is different. So long titles will bulk up your site.
- Using the same amount of text across your bullets. There is nothing that will throw off the page more than having uneven amounts of text. The most displayed info is 3-4 columns across. How ever many columns you decide, keep the amounts of text the same.
- Use meaningful text in your paragraphs. Since the title is there already explain the title without using the title in your sentence again to explain what your doing.
- If you have a bunch of paragraphs, try keeping the columns down to a minimum. if you have more than three sentences in each bullet you many want to downside your bullets from a column of three to two. and then have two columns of text. Adjust your columns according to the amount of text you have.
The best Bullet Lists pack for Elementor page builder. Choose from more than +20 different customisable Bullet List layouts we created just for your needs. This pack is truly awesome and unique in its design and usability.
Bullet List Features
- Fully Elementor Compatible
- 20+ Bullet Lists to choose from
- Fully Responsive
- Special Colors
- Editable Fields
- 1000+ Icons
- Custom Hover Effects
- Multiple Bullet Lists in one page
- and many others features